Something fun, from a classic movie question; I clicked through.
Style.org points to 13pt.com. I dig 13pt fonts... so I visit. Cool site - with a connection to September 11th. Hmmm...
The above was from... er - two days ago? three? Labor day weekend messed up my carefully planned schedule of schoolwork! but that's ok - I'll share with you some margin notes from my first two days of school:
Last Wed - Journo 8 -
- jotted down some points to make if I craft a story on volunteering at an Indy Music Fest.
- took me about 50 minutes to ride to school - didn't really push the envelope of 'filtering' - just cruised over at 5, got there at 6, for my 6:45 class - cool thing was I enjoyed the ride and ended up finding out that parking a motorcycle at campus is free - no parking sticker required!!! WooT!!
- How about a cellphone that has a biz card reader built in?
- Wow - September 11th is right around the corner - snuck up on me. 4yrs later, life goes on. (how I recalled that was by pondering the upcoming Frankfurt Car Show, and the writers who got stuck overseas...)
- Write 600 @ 6 everyday!
From Thur's InDesign class-
- er - lots of notes on the keyboard shortcuts for InDesign. Sorry.
Currently watching Air America - wow - ripples from the storm continue - and why people in the public eye open their mouths, I have no idea!
Ok. Off to finish my InDesign work, and perhaps figure out how to analyze a magazine story.